Music

12 November, 2013

Easy nails for autumn evenings with tea

As the title says, time for a short post, and I decided to make it in a form of extremely plain nail "tutorial" ^^ You can't even call it a tutorial, so yeah... To achieve this look you should have sandy shades of only 2 nail polishes, it's the key, because it will give this nice autumn atmosphere to your hands <3 You can match it with black clothes so it will look more elegant and sophisticated, I personally love these while holding a big, fluffy, lightly beige almost white snood <3 See what I came up with:


And these are two colors I used, Essence WILD CRAFT in Tree Hugging, in the bottle it sparkles so nice, but on my nails it's just a dull, nude shade, maybe not quite dull but I purchased this one couse of glitter >.< And what I got? So I decided to add another layer, this time with real shimmer. And this one is from Golden Rose in color 77.


Of course I put a layer of transparent base coat before anything, I recommend it to everyone to prevent your nails from turning yellow ^, ~ Then I put 2 coats of nude color then just one of this shimmery "top coat".


And that's it for today, and for the first post on this blog, I hope you like it, I know it's nothing special, but whether in here is terrible, I have like a few minutes per day to take normal pics >.< That's the reason why it's not so complicated, but I hope you'll be inspired to invite the good side of autumn to your nails :) Take care, and see you soon, byeee!~

2 comments:

  1. I know, I know, I can't speak in English, but I'm going to try. It's not my color, but he looks good. Your icon makes me sweat ._. It's lovely, your blog doen't need any header *o* PLS write more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was the most kawaii message of the day <3

      Delete