Music

17 November, 2013

New hair color!

Hi there, how are you doing beautiful people? :D Today, I joined this group because I've changed my hair color, from shitty yellowish I-don't know-how-to-call-it shade with almost half of the length reaching roots to classic warm brown color with ginger shine. I swear, I didn't realize its that bad from behind, when I saw pictures of this disaster I was lightly shocked :x It niggled me for weeks to change color but I wasn't sure what to choose... I was afraid that I would end up redhead again, foxy colors are not my thing. I look like junkie then. But nothing like that happened. It's home again XD I definitely enjoy my new look, what do you gurls think?

                                      THEN, and...                                               NOW <3
 

Sorry for shitty processing, as you can see, I'm not a photoshop master XD

And now a little sneak-peak of my next post, I recently bought some eyeshadow brushes and I'm gonna show off them in all their glory <3 Stay tuned and see you soon <3

2 comments:

  1. I think it fits your new hair color. He looks natural and warm, he's good for adult girls like you. Can you make a make-up for your new hair color? I would be very interesting to see the bronze of the rest of the face. I hope you'll realize my request, greetings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll consider that, thank you very much, xo :*

    ReplyDelete